PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What do you find most annoying about our job???
Old 31st Oct 2002, 22:14
EnnArr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Tip top!

Hi guys, just dropped in from another forum to say hello and thank you. I've flown many, many times over the years, had good service and bad, rude crew and polite, ugly and beautiful (no, not stewards....) short tall, fat and thin. The point is I've pretty much always felt welcome and safe. Its a hell of a job you all do and its a pretty thankless one at that. Its great to see you manage to keep your sense of humour after being d**k danced around for hours on end, god knows theres no way I could do it.

I figure if more pax read this they might get a better idea into how to behave when flying, actually most people who are rude and grumpy would probably read this and say 'what a load of bawl lox!' Hey ho. Most of my pax wear cammo and they can't complain - bliss.

Enough before I get emotional, keep it up guys, you make the difference between agony and enjoyment on a long flight.

Forgive us if we p**s you off, for we know not what we do.................

BTW if a certain Air 2 bob crew read this who were in Antigua not so long ago: It was..............interesting.