PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Egnatia Aviation Greece
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2011, 16:00
delmouzos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Alzandor,

As I mentioned earlier, Generally we do not publish the names of the companies that our students are working for as the job is not taken only because of the quality of the training of the Organisation but mostly because of the high quality and high dedication of our students. It's mostly their achievement. We only supplied them with the necessary qualities and skills to get it.

In addition to the above I would like to mention that aviation is a very small world. Everyone knows everyone. Egnatia is trusted by very important people of various airlines for their own children. For example we are currently training the son of the recruitment manager of a very well known company of the Middle East and the son of the Flight Operations Manager of another very well known European airline. For obvious reasons I cannot mention the names of the companies. However, I will mention again that we do not scream that we offer students job because we do not. I don't know anybody that REALLY does. What we do (and I can safely say that we do it well) is to prepare student with the necessary skills and values to get a job by THEMSELVES.

I am just being honest.