PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas announcement today
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2011, 09:35
hadagutfull

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

I must be missing something ...
AJ complaining we are refusing to do overtime and jumping up and down because we are working to rule.. ? Calling it a go slow??

Well, I'm my work area , overtime has been pretty well wiped off the map for the last 2 or 3 years...
As for working to rule.... MR JOYCE, if u will put in writing that u want us to disregard the qantas system of maintenance approved by CASA, and the policy and procedures manuals That your management team have put in place , and the qantas minor MAINT manuals etc etc... And be solely responsible for any accident or injury that occurs.... Then I'll consider it.
Until then, we are playing by the rules. The same rules your team insist are being followed at the world class MRO's that now do some of our heavy checks .
As for your media stunts.. Hahaha nice try.

We all know what management want to do to OUR company.
U might have the media in your pocket, but we got word of mouth.. And that goes a lot further than ur ****ty media.

As for your plans to Asianise the airline... Can we see the detailed studies, the route analysis' , and coatings for all these plans?
I'm sure u had several plans to chose from. But I know of no operational staff who were consulted or invited to contribute to this grand plan.

As for your little orange cancer... Go talk to the public about their experiences.. There is even a website dedicated to how pathetic it is. !!

Well, I'll let u get back to your chairmanship lounge to complain how bad we all are.. I'm sure all the crooked businessmen and pOliticians are lining up to support u , waiting for their free qantas sponsored trips to sporting events or upgrades on their next overseas trip... ( probably bumping someone on a 30 year long service trip back to economy )

Cheers mate!!