PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 18th Oct 2011, 15:45
pilotcpb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i'll reinforce what vcrit said. you better be studying because the written exam is challenging, even though it is similar to the gouge. i used "ace the technical pilot interview" and "jaa professional pilot studies" to prepare for the written, as well as gouge and JAA questions, focusing on weather and performance. lots of questions about ASDA, TODA, etc for me. you really gotta know that stuff because a few of the questions are tricky, there may be 4 answers that are all slightly different.

as for the panel interview, think hard and come up with as many TMAAT stories as you can. i got a book called "airline pilot interviews" by irv jasinski that was a major help. the sim is what it is, midnight A320. i am still waiting but a few guys from my group recently were offered the job and i am staying positive, maybe the good news will be here tomorrow!! if i get the bad news its going to be vacation time and ill reapply in 6 months.