PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 18th Oct 2011, 11:40
PIOSEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ryanair

What I think Galwaypilot is saying is that anyone who is currently in the likes of EMA, they would have been called for an interview. Most likely over five months ago. The point his post makes is that no one being Irish has been called for an assessment since May of this year.

As for me. I 100% agree with Galwaypilot. I got a letter from OAA saying no thanks. I meet all the typical requirements (mid 20's first time passes in everything bla bla bla). As for the school I trained in. They have an excellent relationship with Ryanair. 95% of guys who came out of there had been accepted by Ryanair. Now there's about 20-30 of us over 5 months who have not heard a thing. Not one!! Yet we met guys from other nationalities (none being Irish) who applied well after myself and others, and have been called. So there is something not right about the whole thing.

They say if the number of, for example Swiss guys go low they concentrate in getting those numbers up then they might focus on recruiting spanish and Italian cadets. That usually last for a few weeks. Not 5 months....

Last edited by PIOSEE; 18th Oct 2011 at 13:18.