PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Future Pilot Programme (FPP)(Merged)
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2011, 12:37
vor-lock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok, e-mail recieved stating i did not reach the required score in the aptitude test.
Hard to swollow but for every winner there are many loosers, so i guess it'll just make me appreciate it even more if and when my time comes.
Considering i live in a country where fairness is a mith, i am glad to know that my failure means others who really diserve it more than me are still living this particular dream, and not because they know someone in the high ranks (that's how it tends to be in Italy.)

Having said that and wishing the very best of luck to those who made it through, i have an enquiry.

The e-mail i recieved stated that although i did not reach the minimum BA required score, i may be eligible for the APP or MPL first officer courses..
now before ringing up for enquiring, i understand it would be in there best interest to get me spending more money for further testing and so on, no blame obviously, they're just doing there job!

But i wanted to know.. was this the standard rejection e-mail sent out to those who didn't make it? and most of all, i apologize for my ignorance, but what are the MPL and APP first officer courses?
i understand it proboblay takes just a click on the net to find out, but i'm hoping to find a more sincere reply as i am sure many of you are very well informed.