PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - REX Resignations
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2011, 05:47
jibba_jabba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
.... is occasionally you have to threaten to bite the hand that feeds you. I can't see that happening under LKH, can you?
safety manager, pilot, crewing, operations........ it dont matter, they are leaving and in a way bitting the hand that feeds them.

6 - 8 people in 8 months for the safety dept if I count right, a hand full from crewing and Ops, some managers and obviously pilots. Its amazing, it just never ends, if I were LKH and knew that my managers were driving away great dedicated people, I would be furious, especially if he was actually told the truth, and maybe then he would reduce managers pay and make them "prove" how dedicated they were and only when staff attriction was reduced then they would get a bonus! Maybe I should write that man an email for some insight....

For example, all crewing and Ops people have always reported moving to better working conditions! So that once again that says, management is the problem.... and in that area is the "poisoned dwarf" for those in the know...... another bad apple so to speak.

Also staff have been told to not say anything bad about the new merlo system! Wow, thats a great reporting culture. HAHA, its a bucket of bolts that doesnt make work efficient. It was implemented because some manager thought they could save more money by getting rid of Geneva and not pay a monthly fee! LOL its going to cost them a hell of alot more to fix merlo. And even more to fix their attitudes!

?rel=0" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen>

Good luck.