PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Geoffery Thomas...again
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2011, 22:12
DutchRoll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by victor two
Hate him or not, he is getting the hottest prime time TV morning coverage to state his case against you to literally millions of the travelling public, meanwhile, you guys keep banging on across a couple of industry specific, union generated anti qantas threads on the DG section of PPRuNe which attracts a couple hundered views from semi intersted web surfers.

I know who is getting more PR leverage on this issue .....and its not your side
Victor two, you make a lot of statements and anti-union rants on these forums, not many of which are backed by any facts.

We've seen from TIMA9X that the morning shows do not attract "millions" of viewers. Plus the viewers who actually do watch the morning shows are likely to be generally the same group of people. Plus not all of them are going to be "travelling public".

As for Pprune, it is a simple matter to glance across at the thread topic listing and you can see the number of views generated. It is not "a couple hundred". For the "QF LAME EBA Negotiations Begin" thread alone, it is past 385,000 views. For the "AUGUST 24TH - QANTAS" thread, it is over 280,000 views.

Now I can guarantee you as a regular Ppruner that I have not generated all those 280,000 thread views myself, even though it will be counting multiple views from individual people. There are clearly many people who view Pprune - an awful lot more than your "couple of hundred semi-interested web surfers".

Honestly, your arguments are so shallow and your statements so feeble that they are more a source of simple amusement than an input to a genuine debate.