PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where has it all gone wrong?
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2011, 17:28
73addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Off you go again, I am sensing a massive crater sized chip on your shoulder here concerning rich parents! For you information I know a huge number of people who self funded their way through training with massive bank loans and nothing to do with their parents. They are still paying their loans back after a good number of years.

I think you will find the desire to fly is the dream and the driving force and some people are go getters and others just complain about the how unfair life is and how they have been wronged in some way.

Oh and I don't know much about Ryanair but I believe there is quite a bit of hand flying involved. There certainly was in charter especially in the Greek isles.

Difference between your world and the one you are ranting about and insulting is simple. In our world we have £50+million aircraft flying with 190+ passengers onboard and it is just not practical to go out and fly these aircraft around doing what you love to show off about. Again FYI most of us will do a V1 cut in the sim every 6months! I know not in the aircraft but having had a real life one it is easier in real life than in the sim! FACT.

Lets compare apples with apples shall we and not try a p*****g contest.