PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAAF Flight Screening Programme
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2011, 12:37
xennore

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@BenMurphy

yeah that's exactly what was on the test when I sat it last week,
but I failed the instrument reading test only got half way through the test feel even worse considering she said I did good/above average for all the other tests...
the tester didn't even tell me when time was nearly up so I had no idea until the test was over...

but from reading this forum alot of people have failed that test so I advise you to work as quickly as possible and set about 10 seconds per question to get the full 60 done in 9 minutes, and for one of the other harder tests the problem solving one with speed, distance and time ill give you an example of one of the harder questions on that test you should expect to see...

A plane is 1000km from an airbase travelling towards it at 300kph one hour later an interceptor from the airbase is launched travelling towards the plane at 400kph how far from the airbase do they meet.

i recommend you study up your division skills because you can't use a calculator

oh and for the spatial memory test I recommend practising the test
- Cambridge Brain Sciences
almost the same as the test they have except on their test you have to follow the boxes lagging 0 1 2 boxes behind I got up to 6 boxes lagging but couldn't get past 6...
for the test above I got 7 on my first try