PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where has it all gone wrong?
View Single Post
Old 15th Oct 2011, 04:26
Andrew7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i will answer a couple of things.

I would love someone to have sponsered me. However how many European airlines do that these days. ? Secondly you seem to mis-understand i am not complaining about people with 3000 hours getting left seat, if they are good enough then thats great and good for them, however I feel that i would learn a lot more from the older experienced Captains than my 3000 hour "friends" . The statement I made is that the good guys,,,, that is some of the experienced ones,,,, seem to be leaving , and not just my airline but the industry...... in my Airline alone 3 Captains leaving this month and not for other positions but to get out of the game. So how does that leave me thinking? How am I to learn? what future is there in this profession.... I am entering a profession and it appears foolishly thought that it would give me the same satisfaction that my Fathers had. Because one thing I know he would go to work happy and come home happy. I love flying dont get me wrong but its all the bs............... that accompanies it. Maybe I should look elsewhere but I am asking those with the know is it any better any where else ??