PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maun, Botswana. The essential guide.
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2011, 07:22
ernguru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CC, Are you having a bad day?

""Isn't that incitement to conspire to make a false declaration to this authority?""

It obviously is but isn't coming here looking for work doing the same (illegal)?

""Incitement to carry false or forged documentation for the purpose of obtaining entry for an illegal purpose?

All good speculative fun until you get caught out I suppose? Wonder if anyone from this office ever reads these pages. ""

Getting caught carrying paperwork showing that you are going to be actively looking for work is also illegal, if you are offered a job and they need references, school/University results etc there is a DHL office about 10 minutes walk from the airport. What I'm saying is that you don't have to carry anything that makes it look like you are going to be looking for work.

What I have posted is just some useful advice to helpfully make it a bit smoother and easier for the guys coming here. Also to save the guys some money as I'm sure that not everyone is rolling in cash.
I got a lot of useful information off of pprune, useful info peppered with useless smart arse comments.

Last edited by ernguru; 14th Oct 2011 at 10:47.