PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fox accidentally made best friend head of RAF
Old 14th Oct 2011, 06:34
The Old Fat One

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
...feel really bad about the fact that he might actually be doing a good job, his friends have funded Werrity's travel, the security services are ok with it, his wife is ok with it, and we (collectively) are about to get him fired because he did not choose to come out, which (unqualified to say) is probably a very personal decision
Another very personal decision...to become an MP. Having become an MP they expect the citizens they serve to be honest, upright and lawful. We, the citizens, expect no less than that of them. If they cannot uphold the standards they expect of us, they can **** off in fine pitch.

Yer man wants to be portrayed as a conservative, god-fearing, family man (read his stance on abortion for instance). I don't give a toss where his sexual predilictions lie...I care very much about any politico who misrepresents who he is because the truth is inconvenient. If they can't hack the truth, the whole truth or nothing but the truth...take another personal decision and get out of public life.

History tells us politicians love to lie...about anything and everything. John Major preaching moral standards whilst banging Currie. Clinton...I did not have sex with that woman (but she did **** me off, whilst I chomped on a cigar). Repeat ad nauseam.

Don't feel bad about Mr Fox...sympathy is for victims. He is not one.

PS

And he is not doing a good job...to quote Alistair Campbell, he is woefuk.