PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas announcement today
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2011, 12:26
VBPCGUY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dont work for Qantas or care about them. I just hate unions who have nothing better to do and create negativity to the media. They brainwash employees believeing they are being hard done by.

I know for a fact what Qantas workers get paid in all areas and its pretty good especially being a baggage handler, check in staff and catering staff (no education needed for that job).

Customers will leave and go to other airlines, forcing permanent flight cancellations and shrinking the fleet just to stay profitable. Obviously this will lead to job cuts so the people striking?????? Killing their own future and jobs.
Totally agree, now SP let's remember LAME's at other airlines would sit the exact same exams as QF LAME's is that not correct? Also let's not forget the person doing the same job at QF as myself is on 12% more than myself, yet when it came to our EBA negations we were continually lied to by the TWU about potential PIA we were told it was going to happen, and the union wanted as much support as possible and wanted people to become union members and have their union dues waived for three months, so silly me signed on, silly me started having my wages docked for union dues, and the union hadn't even put the paperwork to Fairwork Australia for PIA, you and Sheldon are nothing but rorts, union rorts.