PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas announcement today
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2011, 11:12
600ft-lb

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Mourgo .. Mongo
All originally quoted by Mongo
Geez.. Maybe I shouldnt come to Emirates. I'll stick to my A320 in Australia. Sounds very bad to work for EK!

BTW anyone flying MEL - KUL A340-500 on 4th May?
Can any crew (pilots / FA) comment on working at VA? Compared to the likes of Qantas or other major international airlines, what are the conditions like, pay, culture, benefits etc? Just some general comments here.
Can someone tell me whats the difference if you start engine 1 first or engine 2 first. I know some airlines SOP say engine 1 1st and some airlines SOP say engine 2 1st? Does it matter?
Qantas Flight Simulators Essendon
4 years ago i got the chance to visit the Essendon flight simulators and watch pilots train on a 737-400. Any pilots out there fly the A330 or A320 that want to take me on a flight simulator ride. Its a life long dream on the Airbus. I'll pay anything
damn,

I knew some air nauru pilots a few years back. Watched emergency procedured performed in the 737.

Looks like ill have to go to london and pay $3500 to fly them..
All you pilots just complain and complain. I'd hate to turn out like that. There's starving people in this world and we worry about money? How bad can it be? A newby with an airline id guess you would get about 70-100k AUD a year. I have a passion for the industry so money will not motivate me at all.

Like i said i have enough income to stay home and do nothing for the next 3 years and live like a king. I've had a taste of flying in a real simulator and i love it.
And in 2005
Australian Pilots
Can any Aussie pilots out there give me some info on starting a career as an airline pilot. I know the industry is hard to get into. Money is not an issue.. Where do I start?
You're a bit of an aerosexual so I'm guessing you 'own' JetExperiences.

Please I'm begging can I work for a numpty like you ?