PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Minimum Rotor RPM
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2011, 03:25
BumblebeeHPH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HPH Hope

Copy.

This was never just about a contest. The contest was to try to get resources for other inventions like conceptual engines, flying cars, motors, safety devices, tools. There is more at stake than my welfare. I have a modification that, if successful, can change the face of Rotor and Fixed wing craft alike. I have to try. This is not as dangerous as my Counter-Rotating-Axial-Turbine-Engine or CRATE design, but I do not take this lightly. The heavy blade must fail so that the modification can prove it's value.

If this goes like many things throughout my life, many problems lie ahead; I can remember as a child, regularly digging vegetables out of a grocery store dumpster for our table. This is my life. Take what you get and do your best with it.
I am trying, but without sincere professional interest, somebody with real finances who actually wants to make a difference, true facilities not a garage, driveway, and unplowed field, or maybe even an answer to an email or letter from the big folks who could easily make this test more feasible and "safer".... to most, I am just an stupid crazy guy doing a dare devil stunt for nothing. I have better things to do with my time. There are much more satisfying things to be loony about. No, I am forced to proceed more dangerous and risky route like the Wright Brothers. Do I want to? Not on my life!
This is why I am on this blog. I want to know the risks, design advancements, things I can and cannot overcome. I wanted to hear from you, the pros who know what is at stake. The guys who can tell me how ignorant I am, how foolish, an maybe perhaps I won't be as much.

This sort of blog is not even really supposed to be on here, and I shouldn't be talking to you Professionals, and my craft isn't supposed to fly.
I am close to failing or succeeding, I have to finish.

Safety, Strength, Balance, in that order. Check. These are my goals.

What I do understand now is that only I can be the one to test it, because of the risk.

I end the blog with this,
Thanks to those of you who sincerely took interest and answered me, for your help and information. It is more than I have received from anybody outside of the team. Who knows, perhaps we will meet one day, and I can thank you personally.