PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any Cebu Pacific Crew here ?
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2011, 11:57
Jaz and the Fat Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just the Facs Ma'am

Ok, now, I know who you are Stnk596, you're one of the Mexican FO's that had flown for Mexicana Airlines as an FO for the past 15+ years. Suddenly found yourself without a job and very little prospects. Since you've never flown contract before, have decided that the world owes you. Well, they don't. Cebu Pacific offered you a golden opportunity. To get out of the rut of being a permanent FO, and to become a Captain. They made the offer to you and several of your fellow EX-mexicana pilots but as of yet, no one has accepted. Instead, you hope, you can dissuade any more pilots from joining CP and "bring them to there knees" right? Yes, I heard you talking one morning at breakfast. You and your brothers want CP to give you the same pay and benefits that someone like myself, with 16,000+ hours of PIC time on A320 and larger aircraft, are making. Instead of looking at it as an opportunity, you're turning it into a company busting union tactic. I feel sorry for you and hope you can see to it to stop trying to lie and spread false rumors, for personal gain. It won't work. You'll be back in Mexico before you know it, wondering what went wrong. CP, is only "not" offering a longer contract to those they don't want, otherwise you would have been offered an extension. They are getting 30-40 more aircraft in the next 36 months. There is only one reason they are not offering you an extension. Hasta la Vista.