PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Its nearly time!
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2002, 15:31
stargazer02

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
big yellow bird

BYB/Ray Ban
may i suggest that it is YOU that read my reply correctly
I never suggested that the back stabbers or begrudgers were posting replies....i was merely pointing out that one will find these people further down the line and that the fellow should do what he thinks is right.

Also i have friends in Europe who are also on FATPLs and looking for jobs and i know exactly what the situation is for Air taxis and the corporate world in Europe...
i was merely point out to psavage that there is more that one route to becoming an airline pilot and to make up his own mind and not be swayed by that someone says is THE way to go....
my post says in the "aviation industry" you meet backstabbers
and you do take it from me being in aviation and having met them that you need to watch your back and do what you wish
since you are all only FATPL's and take advice from those who are flying.....well take my advice and always follow your instincts.

Ray Ban
doubt we will ever meet but from your thread i would have thought you to be a begrudger rather than a backstabber....
you 2 say that you respect the advice from those in the industry but since you don't take mine ......well that's a bit of a hypocritical stand right......hmmmmm
Finally i don't think i am telling the lad not to fly....i'm just standing up for him and telling him to go for it.....
i think you 2 have got the total wrong end of the stick!!!!