PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Demise of Hong Kong Airlines
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2011, 00:52
kinteafrokunta

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pollution kills trash

Anyway, the cost of living is academic, try finding out the cost of a new pair of lungs, I'm pretty sure HKA don't pay enough for that. As mentioned above, on a fantastic day the pollution is around the WHO limit, on an average day it's 4-6 times the limit, on a bad day it's 10-20 times the limit, the number of bad days in 2010 was greater than 100. It is getting worse every year, China is officially the worst polluter in the world, 5 times that of the US and more than double India with no end in sight, they are doing absolutely nothing about it. In fact, one of the so called " intellectuals " in China is saying global warming is bogus and a clever trick by the Yanks to sell green energy stuff , and that was one of the smart ones
OMG, pollution, pollution, pollution. Hey, get out of HKG and China if you pale faces want to live, or else the air is gonna kill you all. Be warned!!! Tell you something, get out of China and HKG PRONTO......the foul air gonna kill you quick.
No, I am not trying to scare you; I am teaching you a great strategy, haul yourselves out of Red China and her territories quick. Let the foul air kill all the Chinese and then you can come back to claim everything for yourselves. In the meantime when you are gone, you don't have to waste your time bellyaching and wasting bandwidth with all the complaints. Cool, ain't it.