PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TRTO Agency
Thread: TRTO Agency
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2011, 19:09
PapaAlfa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys,

I state that I am not here to advertise to anyone, but honestly what I read made ​​me angry and then I have to give an answer too!
I know Marcello and his staff personally, In 2008/9 I have been left at home like many other Italian pilots and so I decided to attend the A320 TR course with him 'cause the price was much lower respect the average market and 'cause I knew the professionalism of his staff. Marcello never promised anything then he could not maintain, I already had experience and now I'm working as F/O in Europe.
I am still in contact with Marcello, also to try to help some of my ex-former students and colleagues at a time not so easy and I am not aware that he has attempted to sell Line Training at 60K throught Atlas.
So please, do not write these bull****, 'cause three words are enough to destroy the honest and hard work of years. If you are sure about some information, you must prove them with the facts and sign at the end, otherwise you're writing bull****.
At the end, Dondino, I suppose you're Italian ... you should know that there're others Gentlemen, for sure not Marcello, asking more that 60K for a Type Rating + line ... and they are in Italy. So, I really do not understand why you have to speak evil about a reality as TRTO, that might be useful to all, certainly much more than others TRTO that we've got now in Italy.
Paolo