PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TRTO Agency
Thread: TRTO Agency
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2011, 18:31
Cpt.Starck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I did my type rating with TRTO, and it was a great experience. Paolo is an amazing instructor, as is Pino. I have never heard of those prices either, so please don't write **** on this forum, it's supposed to be a serious forum. I have only good things to say about my type rating with TRTO. I also did some line training through them, and now I fly as first officer at NIKI on the A320/321. This is probably not the cheapest, nor the absolute best, but it's absolutely amongst the top trto's in the business, and it's actually not the trto fault if you don't learn anything. If you truly have the ambition to be a profesional pilot, this is the trto to help you do that. Paolo is there to teach you everything, but you have to do 90% of the job yourself. He can't learn the FCOM for you, you have to study them. But he's there to help you and guide you through the procedures and the sop's, and I'm telling you, this guy has an incredible amount of experience. There is not a single thing that he can't tell you about Airbus of how to fly it. And Pino, what an amazing man! If I had the honor to fly with him as my captain once in my life, it would probably be the best flight ever.

Safe landings!