PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TRTO Agency
Thread: TRTO Agency
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2011, 16:32
paolo marino

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TRTO AGENCY

Every one has the right to think what he wants but in my opinion only people that sign what they write have to be considered really reliable.
My name is Paolo Marino,I'm an A320 pilot not flying at the moment and I know personally Marcello.
He is a friend of mine,became friend of mine just for his attitude in respect to me because I didn't know him before contacting him by phone 1 and a half year ago asking him about possibilities for Line training.Finally I didn't get line training with them because in that moment there was not a program available.
I revalidated my A320 with them because I already was rated on A320 when I contacted him for the first time.
If I would have to start a type rating now,I can say for sure that I'd start it with them and I can say it,SIGNING THIS POST,because I had the chance to revalidate my TR this year with them seeing the facilities and most important the quality of the training and the skills of all people that cooperate with him that are all very experienced A320 Captain.
The forum is not a the right place to get information about people,you always will meet some interests in favour or against someone.
Try to speak personally with someone that have experienced training with them.Only in that case you will have a realistic idea.