PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Brookfield Salary
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2011, 23:27
davidbrent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
massive lols

seeing as someone has taken the time to delve into my career history...

il iron out a few creases...

October 2011 Started RYR.

Type rating ended December, pre X-mas, so with X-mas break and extra bits and pieces (observation sectors, base training etc) ended up starting line training [UK Base, thanks ] in late January 2011.

....Xmas break was quite nice to have a couple of weeks off between Sim and Line Training....

anyways, Finished Line Training in April 2011, and was kept there til May 1st.

May - September in first On-Line base in Portugal, very nice base, really good fun, great expereicne, and fantastic crew!

Anyways.... i'd requested a UK base during line training, and i get a call, offering me it starting November 2011.

So.... in give-or-take One year in the company, im where i want to be, and really looking forward to getting on with it!

Also... i'd Consider May-Nov to include, the best part of summer in the Hemisphere that RYR operate in....

....loving this job, racking up the hours, enjoying each days challenges and still nothing can take a smile off my face when im making a sweet touch down in a 60tonne jet

....of course i'd give it all up to be Assistant to the General Manager at Wernham Hogg loools