PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Future Pilot Programme (FPP)(Merged)
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2011, 11:35
speedbird787heavy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are the flight schools still sending out invites?

Hi All,

Don't suppose anyway (really) knows if the flight schools are still reviewing applications or if that stage is already complete?

I'm still awaiting a response from FTE...and I'm fully prepared to pay whatever selection fee that they are asking for ;-)

Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I was thinking perhaps they are grouping similar "types" of applicants together and inviting in batches (e.g. those with some flying experience and a degree in one batch, those with A-levels and flying in another, those with degree and PPL in a third etc)?

The BA FPP site does state that the flight school selection stage would take place in Oct/Nov time-frame also.

Or am I really wishfully just hoping they didn't already disregard me. It feels like an awfully long time since the applications stage opened up that's all!

In my opinion, on paper I look pretty good (I have the right educational requirements, have some flying experience, know how to write English) and I think my written responses on the application should have shown my dedication and enthusiasm in aviation...but..well, let's see..

Cheers