PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia Psychometric Testing
Old 10th Oct 2011, 09:11
jetdownunder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Misinterpretation

@Television. Good luck with your course. You have misinterpreted my post. (which might be my responsibility). My disappointment lies very much in the fact that they ensure you it's an overall assessment on multiple points, but have made a conclusion on only one. I did not 'fail' (who knows where I missed or received points?), and to me it seems I was unclear of the test procedure of that part - since it was in my experience the easiest part, which i thought i did very well. And the feedback was so surprising because neither me or someone else would recognise my skills and abilities in it. So, I clearly must have missed something there (either as a result of their explanation, or my interpretation).

So, be warned, it is possible to not get through based on one exercise. That's all. For me that is big - as in big disappointment. I would have rather failed miserably big time! I did not.

Btw, I don't find your remark particularly nice. I hope you communicate nicer towards your future colleagues, or anyone for that matter