PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways in South AFrica
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2002, 07:12
Antman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Skaz, seems you have the wrong end of the stick,4 Capts have resigned, 2 off to EK so far,I'm one of them, the other 2 to various other operators. How much did I get for the bribe your friend told you about by the way??
The other internal thing had nothing to do with bribe's trust me and has been resolved.

Did my last flight on the B737-200 on Monday evening. I'm going to miss the fluffy, it's a great pilot's machine. Got the best inbound clearance ever. On first contact with JNB inbound from PLZ got " Comair*** cleared inboud the NASHUA 1 A arrival landing 03L", friends in high places, pity the WX wasn't up to scratch.

There's a party a HIGHFLYERZ Friday evening the 1st, going to be big me thinks. Be there if you can. I've booked a room at the hotel because I don't think it will be wise to operate the car home afterwards.

I was chatting to the recruitment guys Monday, they where sorting out CV's to call people for interview's, it seem's Comair have a lot of fairly experienced pilot's on there books to call.

Here's an address

Chief Pilot
Flight Operations
Comair Limited
P.O.Box 7015
Bonaero Park
South Africa

Last edited by Antman; 30th Oct 2002 at 07:31.