PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PPL application rejected
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2011, 20:15
Claverley04

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For the benefit of pull what, I had not intended to post anymore on this until Monday when hopefully I will have a much clearer picture of what the position is.
However, just for the record I have been keeping a close eye on everyones comments over the weekend, thank you all.
A lot of emphasis has been put on the legalities of this situation, and whilst I do appreciate everyones opinions, I sincerely hope that legalities are a road I will not be travelling down.
I do know my examiner, and have known him for some years on and off, I have absolute confidence in his integrity and I am 100% certain that if the fault is his then it is absolutely not intentional. If I had to guess I would say that there has been an administrative error of some sort that has caused this situation.

The reason for me posting this thread originally was to enquire if this situation or similar had ever affected anyone before, and if so what was the result? I guess I was looking for some consolation to minimise the certain stewing that I was going to be doing over the weekend until I could get onto sorting this mess out on Monday.

As I am sure you can all appreciate, the feeling of passing your PPL and then having it potentially taken away in a manner such as this has been very hard to swallow, as is the possibility of having to go through skills test again despite having already passed.

Hopefully I will be posting a final update on this on Monday evening confirming what the outcome has been.........hopefully.......