PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Air Flug/Imperial Jet
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2011, 10:40
His dudeness

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rocketscience and Germans...

Mutt, I am 41 yes what's funny about, so you are only happy if i say something bad ? Weird people here

Mutt who is not anomy here ? Seems that supporter of the company are more than people who were kicked out, when were you registered and why don't you Than say who you are, I am ready as soon as you are as you know two were already pointed out by the police so i don't need to tell you what would be next, I just fid it pity that people like you are in the aviation business , you will for sure see more posts regarding your person also
Haven't seen Mutt taking sides here, so the wierd and wired one is probably you! (and your alter egos...)

What he said - and the only thing he said in this thread - is:

3 new users all in support/defence of IJ/JAF and all are 41 years of age, with a less than desirable knowledge of the language of Mr.Shakespeare.

And now your reaction, like a Kindergardenkid that got caught...

Doesn´t take Dr.von Brauns mind to get suspicious.

To make it clear: I don´t care the least bit about Imperial Jet or Jet Air Flug, nor do I mind wether someone there gets paid or not. Nor do I know Mutt other than from his posts here.

you will for sure see more posts regarding your person also
Du hast mein Sandschäufelschen geklaut, ich weiss wo dein Haus wohnt und komm mit meinem Bruder - Niveau. Zum kotzen.

Could a mod please get Mr. fly650 some time to rethink open threats?