PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lightspeed Zulu.2 vs Bose A20
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2011, 08:11
orangeboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Digging up an oldish thread, but i'm also looking at getting either the Bose or Zulus. I tried them both on at the local shop today, and was very impressed with them both. Both were very very comfortable, nothing between them. The quality of the Zulu's did look a bit better than the Bose, which i think is really due to the Bose being a bit more plastic looking.

I wear glasses, and the bose seemed to provide a better seal around the ears with my glasses on, glasses off, they were both about the same.

I kept switching back and forth, hoping they would feel totally different, but they are very similar and also very light.

I'm still undecided, I will probably go the Bose due to them seeming to fit better with my glasses, but for the extra dosh, not really sure - if i didn't wear glasses it would definitely be the Zulus because they are significantly cheaper.

I will definitely try them on one more time before buying though.

I also tried the Sennheiser S1's on aswell, and they didn't feel as comfortable as the Bose or Zulus - their cushioning wasn't as soft and as a result felt firm on the head.