PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How do you get Imperial Jet to pay the bill?
Old 9th Oct 2011, 03:22
BombadierBAB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gents, be real do you think supplier and pilots that are getting paid since years by jetair will listen to people posting without names or reference here ? i have being hired 6 times so far for the company and hav neither heard any bad stories nor they missed to pay me once, yes agree they have 15 people working only on billcontrol which i also don't like but once agreed than they deliver.
i guess we should be reasonable of what you are trying to achieve here ? are we now on the move if an ailine is not giving pilots what they want they post here under weird names and try to get paid like this ? if you are owed the money go to a lawyer, i am sure thats not the case, you are just angry, so cool down my friend as you are only damaging all of us (anyway business aviation pilots like us are known to be third class not accepted at any airline and thats why we move to business aviation and by such posts you actually make everybody think how can i fly with such a person).
i even think the post of Mr. Spiegl is overreacted as the nomal channels are not PPRUNE for posting they owe me 5 dollars which was deducted from my expenses as it was not correct.
wake-up and give a better picture of us pilots