PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - REX Resignations
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2011, 05:34
Macrage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Krusty,
It is true buddy, BOTH the Melbourne FOM AND the Sydney FOM have resigned!!
Having worked at REX for a number of years I have the upmost respect for the people I have had the privilege and honour to work alongside and fly with and it is with a hint of sadness that I am moving on to another carrier. With reference to your opening post, I do hold big fears for the future of the company if they don't change their objective view of how they interact with it's frontline staff and as one check and training captain said to me "who's going to turn the lights off when everyones gone?". I really hope they do turn things around for themselves otherwise the good men and women who are still there and keeping REX on its feet will certainly have a grim future ahead of them.
I think all the frontline staff know this and hence the reason for the "evacuate, evacuate, unfasten seatbelts, sit and jump, move straight towards the front end of that new jet / turboprop!"
Obviously I won't say who I am but I'm sure I have flown with you before Krusty so all the best to you buddy and good luck