PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Help needed with a couple of quick? questions.
Old 7th Oct 2011, 23:55
Loose rivets
Psychophysiological entity

Location: Tweet Rob_Benham Famous author. Well, slightly famous.
Received 39 Likes on 19 Posts
Well, I will do, but right now I'm terrified of busting something. Hundreds of e's about these meter movements I've had stored for 30 years.

However, I have to test the fluidity and calibration of each one. (50micro amp fsd) and then package same and send it to here and there. One buyer up north of the boarder, chatted to me for 2:36mins. A record, even for me. So not too much organizing that evening.

I allowed myself to drift cos it's an electronics thingie and may be of interest. AVO VCM163 Had one at college in 1958.

Anyway, fielding 100 e's, some go into 30 Re's. The super new mail programs - plural, carry the conversation along with each Re. Finding stuff becomes a nightmare, especially since they all have screen names and e's and e-bay names. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh

Open file for each bloke. Get the Sent's, and they've got all the originals in as well. No, no good. Brain's fused. Bottle, barbiturates, and bed.

If as you say this can be switched back to manual drive, I'll do that as soon as there's a lull in the procedures. But who turned on the luxury items? I know I didn't