PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Globalisation debt & banking
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2011, 20:42
mikk_13

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
I read a lot of this stuff. I think only a few know whats comming.

The most important little bit of info I picked up in the last weeks is this;

Rumour has it that the german gov has ordered plates for printing Mark, and they are doing it in a hurry.

The reason is this:

Greece has 2 options,
1. stay in euro- euro banks take hair cut (nationalized), greek people take more of a hair cut, german economy will suffer because of high gov debt due to bail outs, merkel gets the sack since the germans ain't happy bout it, greece is ****** since they still have huge debt with high unemployment and thus depression.
2. leave euro- banks in euro nationalized, massive losses compared to 50%default by greece, greece devalues currency as much as it needs to wipe debt (money prining), greece recovers after the pain, less political unrest. Germany still has to nationalize banks, only this time it costs more since they lost 100% of their greek bonds, german economy suffers due to massive debt, inflation in germany will explode due to eventual money printing by ECB to bail out governments across europe. After this, the rest of the pigs will follow what greece did and thus the problem with decimate anyone left in the euro (germany, france etc. )

So either way germany is stuffed if they do nothing. The only real option they have is to be first off the boat. Print their own currency, sudden announcement that they will leave the euro. The mark will rapidly value against the euro and this will lead to a slowing of the massive export market in germany. Euro will collapse over night but germany won't be stuck with the bill at the end of the night if and when the pigs leave the euro. the rest of the euro community is stuffed.

It will be sudden and shocking, and this will ripple across the pond to the states, where the real problem will start.