PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Air Flug/Imperial Jet
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2011, 15:58
Opinion From Me

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A new sign up writes

And yet another user. Following this thread now for a longer period, it looks as a crusade of some very few desperate guys against one company reaches its climax. What are these guys trying to achieve? A Challyrider or -hider, Aviatn (pilot who lost an "o" due to wine?), Havanna (Smoker or revolutionary). Destroying a company and all jobs there? Playing silly games like in the kindergarten? Taking revenge for putative treatment mistakes? Or - more likely - is there in reality a competitor behind it; perhaps using some naive persons like marionettes. Who is this Mr. X? Guy in the Air of Austria? What so ever. This forum should not be place for cheap lies, insults and defamations. Hiding in the anonymity and putting s..t on others is in fact an offence to the whole aviation society. And to all those who are dedicated to their job. And those "insider" who seem to deliver daily new alleged stories are in truth only cowardly traitors. Hope their collegues will find out soon about their identity and will show their thankfulness for endangering all their good jobs. All those at Imperial Jet doing a good job though facing each day new dirty lies have my full solidarity. Letīs hope this nightmare of false stories, eny and resentment will stop soon. And letīs trust the system of justice, so those agitating clandestinely might be demasked. Expecting further news soon.