PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JQ full of lies once again
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2011, 02:40
MACH082

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is this guy a pathological liar?

I remember watching the senate enquiry and even Alan Joyce had to step in and pull the reins on him a couple of times. That is saying something. After all, this is the guy who calls his frontline staff rouge kamikazes. To even suggest this after the events of 9/11 yet alone the events of WW2 is deplorable.

I'm aghast we can have men like these in charge of an Australian airline. Whatever happened to men like Howard Hughes? Reg Ansett? Jaun Trippe? Visionaries passionate about aviation. Not bean counters trying to make a name for themselves.

A classic example of his contempt for moral behaviour or corporate ethics is his interlude under the covers a while back. Surely this is a case of him believing he is above the standards required of other employees? I believe a flight attendant was sacked for the same thing!

Then management crying about mainline not returning cost of capital News flash retards, aviation never has! This is the industry Qantas is in. If you want better returns for your five billion dollars, go dig a hole in the Pilbara and shut the airline down. Simple.

Aviation loses money, but the flow on effects and the industries it supports are where the true value lies.