PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Big Crash at Reno
View Single Post
Old 6th Oct 2011, 19:36
ClippedCub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There's another reason not to touch the trim. The pilot can monitor aircraft status during the race. If the airplane exhibits any pitch changes, or stick force changes, that would be an indication to the pilot that the airplane configuration has changed.

Lyman is well known from the AF447 threads, and his strengths appear to be in the legal direction rather than the aerodynamic ones, however he is not hesitant in trying to tell you his version of events, sometimes with fanciful additions. I wouldn't absolutely discount his ideas, but instead examine them with a great deal of caution.
Thanks for the heads up.
Lyman, you're requiring an emotional response and your posts, to me anyway, appear random, scattered with a lack of restraint, reduced self filtering, and now a lack of respect. Requires too much energy to find any worthy thought, and I don't have time to read your posts anymore so I'll be skipping over them. That also means I won't be responding to them. Nothing personal, there's room for all kinds of people in the world, I just choose who I communicate with whenever I can.