PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ferry needed
Thread: Ferry needed
View Single Post
Old 6th Oct 2011, 09:01
goldeneaglepilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To quote HH53:
"I rest my case
If you were a real customer you would have called with your details and we could have both established our credibility!"
Your reply is very strange - you posted your offer AFTER someone had said the work had been sorted. I simply commented about your mobile and the Gumtree advert,

People are very cautious about the ferry industry after the problems experienced from one particular person. I take it that you are aware of the "Ferry Bad Experience" thread?

Its not beyond the realms of possibility that Mr Weaver would coNsider the use of a PAYG mobile with a free sim to illicit business and to try to slip below the radar caused by the adverse publicity that he has received. Who knows - maybe even use someone elses name or even use someone else to try to get work.

This might not be the case with you but who knows? If you had not posted your comment then maybe less suspicion would be due. However your comment is VERY strange.

Perhaps comprehension is not your strongest skill - the flight has been sorted, and I'm not the customer.