PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 6th Oct 2011, 04:12
Gevin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
next week interview

how are you new friends,

im joining and posting in this forum is because im curious and have many questions regarding my next interview with qatar airways, cause i used to attend the cathay pacific interview and i passed but unfortunately i have to cancelled since i have other opportunity working in ground, but next week will be qatar airways cabin crew interview, so what i want to ask to you all is:

1. how much salary for new recruitment cabin crew in qatar airways?

2. if my status is married is it still possibble to join cabin crew? or they are looking single person only?

3. since i have motorcycle accident i loose one of my back teeth, is it possibble to be cabin crew?

4.if i have passed the final interview, and i will go to doha for training, is there any possibilities to fail the exam and they will send me back to my country ?

5. i have read many comments about qatar airways, good and bad, but is it all true? about they do global recruitment is because many of staff they left qatar airways?

6. are they still accept if i have marked like tattoo but hidden if i use shirt or costume.

7.what kind of training cabin crew have?

8.im a smoker is it possibble to pass the qualification?

thank you so much for your support to answer my following question....
since i have wonderful job right know, i just dont want make bad decision, when i see the announcement i still courious about this cabin crew apportunitty..so thanks for all your comments and answer...really appreciate