PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - REX Resignations
View Single Post
Old 6th Oct 2011, 02:18
jibba_jabba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yep, I imaging alot of turboprop operators will be effected by this expansion plans of the majors. However it must be realised that staff are valuable, yes there will always be those "jet job" mentality guys, but in reality, if you are happy where you are you dont actively look. simple.

Rex has alot of problems and most have been born from inability to address problems such as conditions early. It has taken the concept of flying as a "fun job" and any moron will sign up for it for granted for too long.

Yes, people from GA need to go to regionals I think; its a great experience and a great opportunity as well now.

Management have believed their own logic and now are caught out by it. lack of staff and training resources diminishing with the recruitment have all added up and surprisingly quick this time.

I bet they are hoping for multiple bank failures in Europe so the world economy slows again to buy them some more time, but its just tightening the noose if they dont pro-actively address conditions fast.

I dont expect a red carpet, but I do demand respect as a professional and appropriate reward for being loyal and competent.Problem is, the "managers" who have not really been trained as managers will not change, and thus, complaining is futile, thats why people are just leaving and not even consulting you! Get it yet management???

Drop your ego's and start being human. I bet if it were a member of your family being sujected to the attitudes that have been dished out to many, you would have a completely different viewpoint.