PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Advertising Campaign
View Single Post
Old 6th Oct 2011, 00:09
Flap10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you don't like the idea of being a trainer?
Wow routetouner..did you deduce that all by yourself???

Is there anything you are happy with at CX? You moan about everything in CX
No there isn't a lot to be happy about in CX. If you pulled your head out of your ass that would have been obvious to you.

You are a sad person. Why not just leave and try to be " happy elsewhere"?
What I find really sad is those FOs who were once pretending to be so militant, were trampling over each other to get into training once they became Captain. All because they can brag to their non CX mates back home that they are a.... "Senior Training Captain"....ooooohhhh.

You have a severe case of inferiority
Inferiority of what?? and whom?? The trainers??? Hahaha....funny comment. Sorry but I don't need to prop myself up with extra titles to feel superior, being a regular line Captain suits me just fine.

What your little mind doesn't get is that as soon as you become a trainer, or become a CX volunteer you're effectively supporting the current compay culture of "screw the staff".

suggest you get some counselling, it may make your life more tolerable
Another stupid comment!!! I have a life outside of CX... I don't need to waste my precious G days for CX. In fact there isn't enough hours during my Gdays to do the things I enjoy doing. Let me see....writing ERAS reports or going boating on a G day...hmmm let me ponder that for a few seconds and see which one is more tolerable.....IDIOT