PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Copa 2010
Thread: Copa 2010
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2011, 21:48
NZ X man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Copa

According to the HR person for Copa who resides in Houston, she is not renewing here contract, she advised me. She says that somebody is putting adds in CLimbto350, different from her ads, she has NO October interviews, and their are approximately 34 guys who are waiting to hear either Yea or Nay about the job. She has not heard from one of the interviewing personnel for over two weeks. Copa was targeting non-typed rated regional jet guys, one of which I know is in training now, and one who was interviewing with me who got a "NO Thanks", which I find strange, considering they are desperate for pilots. This individual had all the creditably except for the 737 type. So for an airline that is desperate for crew they are not organised on getting the interviewed and accepted people into training. I think under those circumstances, a few aviaiors will lose interest and look elsewhere. Seems to be the ever changing aviation industry, mixed with some un-organised office staff is slowing things down at the moment

My 2cents

Cheers