PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Future Pilot Programme (FPP)(Merged)
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2011, 21:30
Roger-Wilco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In response to what written above,somewhere in the invitation e-mail for stage two,it clearly stated that those who already posessed a certified pass in the compass test,could go through directly to stage 2.2, thus invalidating the " highest marks go through" theory..
I say this because I to thought they would only pick the best,but then I came up with what I just wrote and felt a little more confident..still waiting for a response by the way :-)
Actually it said if you hold a "pass" you COULD be eligable to go through to stage 2.2. To me, this means that a mere pass isnt good enough??

If they're just going to go on COMPASS scores alone, whats the point of doing group tests and interviews? Unless they're going to be ranked on those performances too?
I think we're ranked on our COMPASS, then the "best" were only allowed through to stage 2.2....those lucky enough will then be ranked again on group exercise & interview and only the best are allowed past this stage...

In addition to this, your COMPASS and group exercise/interview maybe looked at combined.

THESE ARE JUST MY THOUGHTS