PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX Staff travel the worst?
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2011, 16:16
The Wraith

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nitpicker,
My point was nothing to do with how we are remunerated for the job we do. I don't see how you could have figured that it was?
My point is that CX Staff Travel is overly complicated and basically a disgrace compared to other airlines. It could be improved but I doubt it will because that would be the sensible thing to do, and CX sure doesn't like sensible. Nor does it like being decent or respectful, or heaven forbid, gracious towards its staff, even though it expects its staff to jump to the rescue when it needs help. BN is a guy who answers EVERY letter of complaint or suggestion to him with a reason why said situation CAN'T be remedied, even though other airlines seem to manage. He is happy to wallow in his own sense of self importance whilst basically being totally ineffective and useless.
But, when the phone rings and 2747 pops up on the screen, it sure does make it easier to flip the ringer to silent and crack open that next cold one. I'd love to help them but they have taught me that that would just be a ridiculous way to behave!