PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX Staff travel the worst?
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2011, 13:06
main_dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's almost embarrassing to be upgraded so often on other carriers (BA especially, but also AF, AZ, IB and occasionally LH and KL) and treated so warmly, and somewhat irritating to know that you will never be able to return the favor if they one day travel on our airline. Indeed I'm amazed anyone ever upgrades CX staff anymore, considering how they would be treated traveling with us.

I myself am usually treated far better (and have a much better chance of being upgraded) when traveling AF/BA/LH than when traveling my own airline, and the amenity kit is included of course: none of this cheap "industry standard" don't-accept-amenity-kits-even-if-you've-actually-paid-more-for-a-business-class-ticket.

These may appear to those in positions of power to be "trifling issues", but in fact it is these small things one can't help thinking of when asked to go the extra mile and go into discretion/work into your seventh day/reduce rest/answer your phone etc etc and generally keep the operation running smoothly.