PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet - 4
Thread: EasyJet - 4
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2011, 11:25
easyflyer83

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
It tells you why you fly, but not why you fly easyJet. Doesn't look terribly effective to me.
On the shorter versions, the versions which will ultimately be shown more, it shows prices of fares. That tells you why to fly Easyjet. Price.

Still got you talking about it though didn't it.....! I actually quite like it to be honest, but I am certainly not a marketing guru or expert! I like the simplicity (probably why I like it....my mum always tells me I am a bit simple!!).

Fly with easyJet to see loved ones, for business or to party! It says why you fly, but not explicitly that you must do that with easyJet granted. Although the implication is certainly there as the brand is repeatedly shown!! However so many people already do (more than the to fly to serve airline) maybe that message is less important. Who knows, but I like it anyway.
See above. You are right about how it keeps the brand in peoples minds. If anybody has seen cadbury's adverts over recent years will know that there was nothing about how, why you buy chocolate bars.......or even any indication that that is what they do. It was still a reasonably successful campaign particularly because it's random nature got people talking. Job done.