PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rex opens up SYD-NTL route: The end for Aeropelican?
Old 4th Oct 2011, 01:28
jibba_jabba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Big brother, very quick to bag REX, what's your problem?

Do you deal with REX management?, have ever dealt with them? Or have you even tried to at some point?

My guess is that you haven't! Being in Adelaide, one will assume your either REX or moved from them to say Alliance? I'm guessing you were disgruntled and REX was probably best to see you go.

Your claim at this point is unsubstantiated! So provide facts or stick with the topic responsibly!
S.U.C, CLEAN THE NOSE OF YOUR AIRCRAFT ITS A BIT BROWN!

BigBrother, dont take that on the chin! You are entitled to your opinion

Simple answer to this one sided, naive and most likely a management reply is the Tony Richards case! The vilification of that man by plastering friday files with onesided views, putting links on crew pages etc. is most disturbing and a sign of the lack of people/liason skills and the narcissistic mental undercurrent.

Plenty more examples SUC just ask real line pilots......

In saying that some rex managment are quite approachable, however most are very sensitive to critism and tend to target people for whatever reason...... and thus contributing to making moral/outcomes less positive. By the way, no manager at Rex as far as one could understand have ever done any courses on management and their one influence is LKH....... to me thats scary....

Business relies on the value and commitment of its staff. Treat them right and they will stay, treat them like idiots/children or enemies and they will leave. Proof is in the attrition rate. Nuf said.

Back on topic
, Rex do put alot of thought into route selection so it has a very good chance of being an effective route, even if its short term. Interesting point though is Jepp ammendment 19 destroy's the Military bases app.plates!