PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA use Show Cause on own FOI
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2011, 10:08
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gobbledock,
Sorry mate, there is no way I could know anything about this.
Now that is funny. Considering you dwell within the very bowels of Fort Fumble I find your denial somewhat insulting. Where is the trust, why lie ? I thought we were even going to become pals one day. I can never fully respect you if you lie.
When I saw me in bold font, I thought that you were about to comment on my post about Polar Aviation and Mr Butson being kicked into touch by the Federal Court.
How could I possibly comment negatively? Obviously some robust justice within a fair and transparent legal system has yet again been metered out.
And again, you saw the bold print and 'assumed' I was going to make some sort of comment. Didn't all your internal CASA training teach you that one must not assume or rely on heresay but one must obtain evidence? And I know you had all that 'ass covering' training, c'mon you remember, such as when CASA teach you never to 'approve' anything, rather you must 'accept' something, that way you cannot be held responsible as you have not given 'approval'.
C'mon my flying/legal friend, you can play better than that.

Come on, you know you want to...
Yes, there is something I want, it is only a simple request too. I want to know when the 22 year incompetent, tax payer funded, farcical regulatory reform process will be completed?
Can you help me with the answer old friend?