PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Asia Road Show
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2011, 08:34
320busdriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rage funny you asked i can definitely think of a few things that can be implemented immediately without too many problems - medical - parking - as KOJ alluded to discount for crew on board - what i guess a few have said in this forum is the fact that the product maybe low cost but the result is not, i dont see service being compromise infact Airasia have won 3 years running best low cost airline awards.
The amount of money Airasia have made is certainly not " low cost " i think most people are getting a little fed up that the company who now definitely stands out globally both in terms of finance and stature can now afford to be a little bit more generous to the very people who have made it so successful.
Hey 74world if you have nothing clever to say keep it bottled will yea

KOJ regardless what all the others think Airasia is no longer a fly on the
wall, it is now a real threat to legacy airlines of the asian region it is making money handsomely and traffic loads have increased YOY so i really think its time TF invest back on the people who got him there instead of spending millions on a stupid football club that gets thrashed at craven cottage

Last edited by 320busdriver; 3rd Oct 2011 at 08:46.