PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bankstown crash
Thread: Bankstown crash
View Single Post
Old 1st Oct 2011, 00:18
Stikybeke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Avgas,

Like you I was intitially leaning towards the thronomister theory however when reading this post and trying to arrive at some logical conclusion as to how this accident could have occurred I can't believe that in my haste to arrive at a (probably well misinformed) opinion, I completely overlooked the relationship between the inverse reactive current when coupled with the 4 unilateral phase detractors. As we all know when this coupling fails to properly synchronise with the cardnogrameter that drives the prefabrilateral amulite you will of course end up with a molio interaction of magneto reluctants which will always have the (often undesired) same result.

Interestingly though, the youtube footage that you have provided has cleared up one of those issues that has often kept me awake of a night wondering and that is how the 2 sperthing bearings could possibly become dislodged from the differential girdle spring. I was not aware that the C150 was fittend with a turbo encabulator but now that I know this I clearly understand how a drawn reciprocatable dingolime can implact on the upper end of the gramits if it becomes misaligned during the take-off phase of flight.

For me, this now clears up quite a few things that have been troubling me recently and I'm sure that once we all grasp the concepts as depicted within the youtube footage that all will be well again soon.

Thank you clearing these things up for me and helping me to understand the true rationale behind some of these mechanical mysteries.

Stiky