PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is Cabair going to stay alive?
View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2011, 19:38
flyboyweeksy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EGTC'er

I was in this gathering today at EGTC and am a relatively new student to the integrated programme. A month into the course and sitting AGK systems exam on Monday at extra cost. It is a horrible situation and I am truly hoping it gets resolved within the cabair umbrella or whatever, so I was told, new investors are very much on the horizon and are in talks as we speak/next week to try and come to a new agreement/group. The group is not in receivership, so please forgive me if I'm wrong as my business acumen is not great, but just accounts frozen by the bank(s). I hope a new investor(s) can be found to save the guys who have paid fully upfront and myself who have only paid in monthly instalments, either way, it will be much nicer to carry on and get the license we all dearly want. Fingers crossed and hope I get some good news in the coming days. I hope I don't sound blinkered but am optimistic and hope what is said is being sorted. All the best to all who is going through this tough stage, inclusive of staff. FBW